Cloud MVP Blueprint
Cloud MVP Blueprint
Learn the business model that Cloud Underground's founders have used to build multiple successful businesses and launch industry-changing products. From the mind of Cloud Underground's founders comes the Cloud MVP Blueprint.
This PDF e-book will break the growth of a business into long-term phases and outlines what you should focus on during each year of developing your business, from finding your ideal market audience, to developing a minimum viable product (MVP) your audience will actually want to buy, to how and when to scale your product to a wider audience.
You'll also receive a stack template to outline the essential tools you'll need throughout the three-year cycle, and the three things essential to making every business function.
The Blueprint is broken up into three sections:
- Three-year-cycle business model template outlining each year of the cycle.
- Stack provisioning workbook template.
- Brand basics and essential concepts vital for making any business work.
Who needs this Blueprint?
- Professionals who build cash flow automation with DevOps, DevSecOps, and CI/CD.
- Entrepreneurs looking to build and monetize MVPs with effective go-to-market strategies.
- Developers of Platform as a Service (PaaS) based business models.
- Enthusiasts interested in learning-business-by-doing and bootstrapping their own side projects.
- Researchers and information brokers looking to increase profit margins with long-term automations.
NOTE: This Blueprint is NOT for everyone! It is specifically intended for professionals and entrepreneurs who have at least a year of experience generating cash flow.
What is Underground Nexus?
This Blueprint recommends users develop their product using Cloud Underground's copy/paste data center and software factory pipeline, Underground Nexus. You can build and deploy your own Underground Nexus for free on any computer using open-source code. Learn more here.